Thursday, September 30, 2010

September mourn

it's the last day of september. i must say time flies even when you're not having fun.

and since it's the last day of the month, i looked back on the events that cropped up as i was riding the "gt express" on my way home today.

i smirked as i remember how dramatic i was with that fragmented love affair. but i admit; i was really affected- slightly. it was my first time to try an online relationship and i almost gave it my all. good thing i'm totally over that schmuck (sorry for the term. that's the exact word i used weeks ago when i was still hurting and bitter. but i'm totally okay now so i guess the term "ex-friend" would be more appropriate).

and as i logged in earlier, i realized i missed my goal for september. i told myself i would post some 20-ish entries for this month. HA! i was dreaming.

it wasn't all failures though. there are a few "private victories" i've experienced. plus a God-sent angel by the name of enigma sent some financial assistance. that made me happy.

but in entirety, my happiness meter is still slightly pointing to the dejected side. looking at it closely, the rotating needle is just a few lines away from the area that indicates happiness. so it isn't that bad after all.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment