Saturday, September 25, 2010

the "JV offer"

i was writing the previous post earlier when i got a message from my friend, mwhajul. he told me to check out the messages in the cbox. so i did and found this:

24 Sep 10, 10:31 PM
Jv: Clandestine that's my friendly offer. i will wait for your reply.
24 Sep 10, 07:51 PM
Jv: sorry, if you woul allow me to, i can send it to you. just return it when you get a new one. post your email and i'll message you personally.
24 Sep 10, 07:50 PM
Jv: Clandestine i'm so sorry to hear about your phone. i would allow me to, i have a spare phone that i no longer use. it's the phone i've been using before i got this new one. you can borrow it for now.

this was a response on my "busted" post. Jv, it's a very tempting offer! i would love to say yes but i would rather not. don't get me wrong, okay? i know you only had good intentions but here are my views on this:

1. you might just be playing some sick tricks on me (paranoid much?!). seriously Jv, i just find it hard to believe there are still people out there whose very much willing to extend a helping hand. i can't remember helping someone to this extent so if this is good karma, then it might have boomeranged on the wrong person.

2. i don't have a job right now. well, it's actually more of me not feeling the need to have one anytime soon. but the moment i realized my phone isn't working anymore and i need a replacement, it made me jump the gun. it gave me the push to move and aim to get back to the corporate world. and i'm afraid that if i'll be provided with another phone without working hard for it, i might become dependent and i'm might slack off again.

nevertheless, i would like to say THANK YOU (major, major thank you) for the offer. it's true- people are naturally good and kind.


.

2 comments:

  1. Can I have the phone instead? Bahahaha just kidding! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... let's wait for Jv's reaction on that. :P

    ReplyDelete