Monday, October 18, 2010

my week's soundtrack: why can't it be?



-"it's sad to belong to someone else when the right one comes along..."

my take on that: it's sadder when you're carefree and you found that "right one" yet you can never be because he belonged to someone else.


-"bukas nalang kita mamahalin..."

my take on that: seriously?! do you expect me to wait for you? or even wish that your current relationship will go kaput so i can have my chance with you?! hahaha... sorry but no, i don't think so.


-"torn between two lovers..."

my take on that: grow up! don't be too dramatic. you're confused because you have no backbone. for once, have the courage to know what you want and who you want and then decide. make a choice.

-"why can't it be?..."

my take on that: stop questioning. if you can't be, then you were never meant to be in the first place. quit asking and move on. maybe cry for a while but step forward so you can find that someone you can freely be with.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment