Saturday, October 9, 2010

FOURnament

got these definitions from encarta:

four
1. 4: the number 4
2. something with value of 4: something in a numbered series with a value of four, e.g. -a playing card
-the four of spades
-throw a four
3. group of 4: a group of four objects or people
-a four for bridge
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

tournament
1. series of games: a sports event made up of a series of games, rounds, or contests
2. mock fighting: a sporting contest popular in the Middle Ages in which knights took part in jousting or combat, generally with blunted weapons
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


so, four intoxicated people taking part in a private jousting or combat [generally with blunted weapons (see above definition, hahaha!)] is surely having a FOURnament! a hot, hot FOURnament!

who? go figure!

I came, I saw, I conquered! as Julius Caesar succinctly described one of his victories. but for me, i would have to shout "I came, I saw, But I didn't cum!"

so take me off your list. i should be omitted. i'm no participant. (defensive much?!)


.

No comments:

Post a Comment